Rookie

twc id does not work on spectrum app

Every time I try to log in into the app either through roku or my iphone i get the same
message "Update Password". I have spoke with a representative and I was told they would put in a ticket and it should be up and running. That's been about two weeks ago. Before the switch from TWC to Spectrum everything worked fine but now, I can't log in. Fix the problem and stop saying you're going to put in tickets and nothing happens.
8 REPLIES
Expert

Re: twc id does not work on spectrum app

The "fix" is to change your password...

They won't tell you that though...

Try it, see if it fixes the login

I apologize for the issues. Which app are you referring to? Also if you go to your online account for TWC does it allow you to login? 

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Expert

Woman LOL

Even if the old password/ login works in the TWC my services, it won't over at Spectrum unless you simply change the password... Then It's sent to the Spectrum system and should allow access into  spectrum tv within 24 hours if not instantly.  And I'm not messing with my account to test it...Woman Sad

Rookie

I was referring to the Spectrum app for Roku and for the one on iPhone. I don't use a digital box for my tv, so I use my Roku to watch television.
Rookie

Yeah, I don't have any problems logging into my TWC account but for my Roku and iPhone it doesn't work. I have tried that numerous times and when I try to login it still say the same thing.
Rookie

You know you are exactly right. I did it again and this time it works. Thanks for your help. Now I can watch NCAA games.
Newcomer

Changing the password has not worked for me. Calling time Warner is a waste of time. Spectrum does not even recognize my account number.  So time Warner has not associated accounts with Spectrum.  Very poor. 

Expert

you are calling the wrong number... Try 1-800-twc-able

You need to get the ap from TWC-spectrum, not spectrum or charter spectrum.. They are 3 different companies