Newcomer

Re: TWC Roku app not working

I was able to log in this am. I had to delete and readd app. Its working as of 9 6 2017.
Newcomer

Re: p700 error on all of my rokus

Thank you, its working again.

Re: TWC Roku app not working

HOLY COW THIS WORKED!!!  Thank you so much!  Spectrum owes you big time.

stringinator wrote:
I solved this finally, and it was not an app server issue as previous posts suggested.

After over an hour of Roku fiddling (uninstall/install Spectrum TV app, reboot Roku using power cord, soft reboot of Roku under "settings"), I successfully fixed the RLC-1000 and RGE-1001 error as follows:

1) Reboot Arris cable modem, wait 3 minutes
2) Reboot Linksys router, wait 2 minutes
3) Unplug Ethernet cable between modem and router, plug back in

Can you believe it? Reason I tried this is my other Roku box was on the wired network directly into my Linksys router, and I did not see either issue with that one.

Newcomer

Website streaming is back up. Can sign into Xbox One too. Most likely Roku and other apps wil work. I didn't have to purge anything. Looks like it was just a coincidence for you!

[ Edited ]

My Spectrum app on Roku just started working again yesterday (9/6/17) - and I didn't do anything. (and I don't have a router)

So I think it was probably just a coincidence for the people who unplugged, etc.

When the app was down, I had already tried unplugging every power and wired connection and reconnecting and it still didn't work.

Lead Moderator

@beepergirl  We have had an issue very recently that has been resolved.

Should you experience any further trouble please do contact us directly for 

support. 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

i think it was just a coincidence that it worked after unplugging.

this is what i think happened.

spectrum updated their system to not allow the ability to log into the app without going through spectrum internet. (basically blocking the sharing of user names and passwords with roku owners that dont pay for spetrum service) i think thats why the error mentioned the need to connect to spectrum internet, even though everyone already was connected that way.

when they rolled out the update to their login system it didnt work right.  instead of restoring it back to the working version, they basically just took time to figure out why it wasnt working.  which left everyone without the ability to log in with their rokus for a few days.

when the app started working again for me, i had to agree to the end user agreement again.  this is what really make me think there was an update on the back end.

Newcomer

I just tried using my Roku away from home and downloaded the app and it gives me the 1000 error code. So was I supposed to sign into the app on my Roku at home and then bring the Roku with me? I don't use my Roku at home to watch cable.

I have been trying for 2 days. Calls I've made just say... we are aware of issue! Ughhhhh