Newcomer

channels "B"-"Z" are missing

I have been using Roku in my living room for nearly 3 years and have been having little to no problems with the TWC app since it has been available. Today I came home from work and I have only 5 channels showing on my Roku. I have uninstalled/reinstalled and signed out and back in to my account. My TVs using a digital converter and the TWCTC app on my computer/tablet seem to be fine it is just with the Roku app I am having issues. Anyone have a suggestion?

27 REPLIES
Rookie

Totally Missing Channels

My Roku 3 has been working flawlessly. Today I couldn't access "On Demand" channels kept getting a VP707 error code. This evening I can access "On Demand" but have no channels on the TV Guide after "A" ABC, AlJazera, AMC etc. None of my saved favorite channels are showing and I have no idea why. If I go to the streaming app on my laptop every channel is there and playable. I had talked with TWC today... I was told to reboot my DVR (since I still have one in my home) I was told that would reverify my account (Huh?). Also called ROKU help line. I was told to uninstall and then to reinstall the TWC App; didn't work. Now I'm stuck...anyone else?????

Newcomer

Re: Totally Missing Channels

I am having the same issues on the roku and TW app on my iPad
Rookie

Same here... I can only see the channels starting with letter "A" on our Roku3.  My mother also uses a Roku3 on TWC at her house, same issue with her.

Newcomer

yea only have the channels A:  A&E, abc family, amc HD, animal planet HD, and aspire.  Why did this happen?

Newcomer

Re: Missing channels

Mine is not limited to Above M..... I am only getting 5 Channels

I have been using Roku in my living room for nearly 3 years and have been having little to no problems with the TWC app since it has been available. Today I came home from work and I have only 5 channels showing on my Roku. I have uninstalled/reinstalled and signed out and back in to my account. My TVs using a digital converter and the TWCTC app on my computer/tablet seem to be fine it is just with the Roku app I am having issues. Anyone have a suggestion?

Newcomer

Re: Missing Channels starting today....

yes, I now only have the Channels starting with "A"...missing all the other channels

Everyone's Tags (1)
Observer

Last night the TV guide showed all of the channels, but nothing could be accessed. Today, only the first five alphabetically listed channels are available. The last time I experienced something of this nature, I contacted the service desk. They were actively unhelpful, merely telling me I had to buy new equipment. I resolved the problem by deleting the app and then reinstalling. However this isn't helping this time around. I wonder if TWC is making stealth changes to the app?
Rookie

Also on Apple iPad 2 only getting one page (first page) of channels starting with A.

Newcomer

I started having issues yesterday with it not being able to refresh the channel guide; today I only have 13 channels and very limited amount of on demand. I thought maybe if I reset roku they would come back but they didn't. Anyone know if we have to contact twc support or roku support? Btw, twc app on my phone still has all channels.