Participant

Re: channels missing (1-100)

I just unplugged from power again, this time for about 3 minutes and now I get the channels again. I have a feeling when I turn it off the channels will disappear again. BTW, I had the same problem on my Kindle Fire TWC app, so it isn't isolated to ROKU, it is the TWC app.
Newcomer

TWC app on iOs was changed today.  Same thing is happening on iPad.  I have another iPad and did not update app and it works fine.  App works fine on android phone.  TWC made changes and need to restore it.

Spectator

Lucy me. I rebooted everything again and the channels came back.

I just checked mine again and all the channels are back. Of course this is AFTER I went and picked up a digital adapter so I could watch tv. Stop messing with things TWC.
Spectator

it is Mon eve and I lost channells 1-100 again. Booting did not help this time.

Participant

Fortunately for me i have not had the problem repeat itself since the initial day it occurred.  I would have thought that if they fixed it that it would have been fixed for everyone but I don't have the expertise on how these apps work.  I am experiencing a different issue on my new Kindle Fire HD 8 tablet where on certain channels the video freezes (audio doesn't).  And this only happens on certain channels, go figure.

Lead Moderator

@pmodena  If you are still missing these channels and have rebooted your modem ( and router if you are using one) and your cable box, please contact us directly so that we 

can look into this for you.

We can be reached at TWC_ForumsHelp

Regards,
Julia R.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums

Spectator

Thanks for for responding. I did reboot the Roku again, this time leaving it off long enough so that it performs a full reboot and displays the Roku name when it comes on. It will then RELOAD the channels and I get 1-100 displayed again.

Lead Moderator

Very glad to hear it! 

Please let us know if you have any continued issues!

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums

If still experiencing any ongoing issues with the TWC TV application on your Roku device, please contact us privately via the following LINK with the following information:

1. Date/Time of occurrence
2. Serial number of Roku
3. Account number

We are currently gathering information regarding this issue in an effort to further troubleshoot and find a permanent solution.

Respectfully,

Melissa O.

TWC Community Forum Moderator