channels missing (1-100)

Ok so now all of a sudden channels 1-100 (and more of the higher channels) are missing from my rokus.  This is how I watch television in most rooms other than the living room so this is a huge problem.  Please tell me what I need to do to get these channels working again.  I have already removed and reinstalled app and restarted my internet.  

29 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: channels missing (1-100)

I'm still trying to get my channels back on my iPad. I'm having the same problem as well. Resetting and rebooting just not working. Could be the merger or whatever. Seeing this huge Spectrum logo next to TWC.  At least let us customers know what's happening. I don't like surprises as an inconvenience to my viewing pleasure. 

funny my ipad still works as that is what I have to watch since the roku is not working. I agree it would be nice for them to let us know what is going on. I tried the chat but once again they tried to blame ROKU (last time I had a problem I had to resolve it myself as they blamed ROKU and it was a TWC issue after all). I am losing confidence with TWC after 25 years of having them as my provider and it is frustrating.
Spectator

channels missing (1-100)

I just lost channels 1-100 through a Roku 3 box but they are coming through directly via the cable wire so they are broadcasting just not through Roku. What do we do???????

Thanks

Paul M.

Rookie

Channels are missing via the PC app also. Something has changed TWC!!!!!

Browser

Same here.  I chatted with support to report it but they wanted to solve it on just my roku.  Have yet to figure out a way to let TWC know that they have a problem and to get them to fix it.

Spectator

I thought that mine were too but I resorted the listing by number and they all appeared on PC.

Not through Roku.

Newcomer

I also do not have channels 1-100 on any of my 3 Roku sticks along with my X-Box One. I am going to call now to see what they say, sure they will blame it on anything but the real reason. 

Newcomer

I lost these today also, TWC blames it on Roku and Roku has a key sequence that will temporarily fix it. In fairly quick succession you heed to go to your Roku remote and press the following buttons:

Home

Home

Home

Up

Up

Right

Left

Right

Left

Right

Select Enable installer and restart

After it reboots do the button sequence again

Home

Home

Home

Up

Up

Right

Left

Right

Left

Right

Now select Disable installer and restart (you will be asked to confirm this choice)

After the second reboot go back to your TWC app and all the channels should be there. I know this is the fix for the P6xx errors but it seems to work on the missing channels also. It does not fix the constant P7xx errors.

Participant

This sequence of buttons did not work for me, in fact it made my ROKU Stick unresponsive.  I had to unplug it from the power to get it back again, still no channels from 1 - 100.

Has anyone posted this to the TWC help on this forum yet?