Highlighted
Participant

You cannot log in at this time because your account has too many active logins from too many locatio

Showtime app on Roku is doing this  I have showtime app on my phone and two roku tvs whats the problem

5 REPLIES
Expert

Re: You cannot log in at this time because your account has too many active logins from too many loc

Your phones not going to work out of your house on allyou subscribed for anyway, why bother for just a couple local channels?

Participant

Re: You cannot log in at this time because your account has too many active logins from too many loc

it did work out of my house just fine and still does if I just use TWC app, but the hbo sho and others all stopped.  I don't need it on my phone.  but I tested it and it messed up my Rokus that are at my house.

Community Manager

@Brian

There is a limit of 5 devices per user name.  If you need to register more devices, you can add additional user names at selfcare.rr.com.   If you need additional assistance, please let us know.

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Participant

that was just email accounts  lol

Spectrum Employee

The correct place to add additional login's/TWC ID's is twc.com/account.  Once logged in,  Go into profile,  under the "User Management" option you'll have options to add sub-users. (Similar to sub email accounts)

TWC_SPECTRUM_808