Newcomer

Re: Why is the lowest channel I get is 101 ?

I have unintalled and reinstalled the application on several Roku sticks and all result in channels starting at 101.

Rookie

Why is this considered a solution to this problem? We are months past this "solution" last updated May 23 2017, it is now July 2017 and I am having this problem every third time that I try to watch TV in my bedroom (my old set needs a Roku Express +). I've been told to log out/log in, turn off/turn on, "there was an issue," and try again in a couple of hours  on my multiple calls to support. Nothing works consistently, it somehow simply magically comes back on or I delete and reinstall the app. Neither one of which are acceptable service. I really don't think I should have to delete and reinstall an app every time I want to watch TV.  I have the full-bore in the living room, but this is my only option in the bedroom and frankly, that's 80% of my use so I've got pretty much a 1/3 fail on 80% of my usage. Not hardly worth it and over two months waiting for a real solution??? This should not be marked as solved. It is an ongoing and unresolved failure.

Did you go to the "settings" and "restart" option on roku? I just did this and now my lower channels are back. (I did not log out of my spectrum app)
N/A

This topic is marked solved, but i have tried all the stated "solutions" to no avail.  The lowest channel number available on my Spectrum TV app is now 101.  I have previously watched these stations and they are included in my cable package.  The issue has effectively eliminated the normal broadcast channels (ie NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, etc) from the app.  This problem is not just associated with my Roku device.  The same problem exists with the same app on my ipad.  I have reset the devices, rebooted my router, deleted the app and reinstalled.  Nothing works.!!   From what i can tell from the forum comments, this issue has been going on for awhile without any permanent solution.  I find this beyond belief.

Rookie

Just adding my 2 cents here.  I'm so sick of this problem!  And, like everyone else here, I've done all the steps over and over again to no avail.  Then a little later in the day, it has magically cleared up, with no help from me.  Is this a ploy by Spectrum to get us to go back to being held hostage to paying monthly rent on a digital adaptor box?  I don't know about anyone else, but I never, ever had this problem when it was the TWC app.  Just started happening when Spectrum took over. 

WHERE IS NY1??

Why is ny1 or any channel below 101 available on the spectrum app on Roku??

I tried ALL of these and still nothing
Newcomer

I have had this problem on and off. It is presently on, nothing under 100. Anyone have a permanent fix?

Newcomer

I have the same issues.  Have tried all suggested 'fixes.' Nothing has worked.  Would be nice to get some help from Spectrum.

Lead Moderator

Forums are primarily Peer to Peer support. If the steps that have been outlined that 

have worked for some of your peers have not worked for you we would suggest

contacting Spectrum directly for support.

In some cases the issue is something we know about and are working to resolve, this 

cannot however be applied like a blanket. In some cases it is a problem with an individual

account. This can only be determined by Spectrum.

We can be reached directly at 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums