Highlighted
Spectator

Why is the lowest channel I get is 101 ?

I have the newest roku and I really like the spectrum app. But now the lowest channel is 101.  I have a box and I scroll the guide and it gets to 101 and the next one is 13xx something. I checked and the net rent shows GOOD.  Can anyone tell me what I need to do? I can log on to all my accounts to remotely record and such.

40 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Why is the lowest channel I get is 101 ?

budzy wrote:

I have the newest roku and I really like the spectrum app. But now the lowest channel is 101.  I have a box and I scroll the guide and it gets to 101 and the next one is 13xx something. I checked and the net rent shows GOOD.  Can anyone tell me what I need to do? I can log on to all my accounts to remotely record and such.

Hello,

Do you have a box from Spectrum?  And what is your package level?  This is a good question. is Spectrum still supporting Roku services?

Satch

Newcomer

I Ann having this same issue. No network channels appear to be available any more (CBS, NBC, ABC). We have the app for those channels with local news, etc. I tried one of the restart fixes mentioned below but it still did not work.
Expert

You're also being charged a $6 a month local broadcast fee and not getting local broadcasts..., A call to the BBB may help

Sharer

How do you know that they're being charged the broadcast service fee? Maybe they don't have a TV package and have internet only.

Observer

same problem here, no channels below 101. weeks ago it was fine. did  Spectrum change its lineup when using Roku? 

Observer

Did a system Reset under the system settings on my Roku3- all good now.  no need to do a hard reset & lose all your settings. 

Did that for my roku express and it didn't work. Still can't get anything before 101.

I do apologize for the issues. There was a known issue with the Roku not showing channels under 100 . Logging out of the app and back in. may resolve the issue.  If that does not work uninstall and reinstall the app. If that still does not fix it please let us know.

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

N/A

I restarted the Roku, uninstalled the spectrum app & reinstalled & logged in. Still no channels under 101. When I switched from TWC to spectrum the dumb little. I es I was using for digital signal were no longer supported. The customer service person told me to try Roku - which I did & was happy until I no longer could get local channels. HELP! Please.