Rookie

Re: TWC Roku app not working

Wrong answer, please UN-mark this as a solution.

Browser

You can get your TWC app to work on all Roku devices by following the instructions in this post.

Newcomer

[ Edited ]

I'm having the same trouble. 

The page start to load them error code P6 pops up it had been working for 4 months i deleted all apps then just downloaded TWC still same thing i have set my roku box back to when i got it i unplulged everything put i back still the same Netflix works
Browser

My roku 2 still does not work with twc app all others work fine. Flat screen TV 2 years old

Browser

When I click on your instructions I do not get any thing just other post that it worked..  What are the instructions please please please

Browser

The changes TWC made to their cable system made ALL ROKU 1 and 2 boxes not longer work with the TWC app. TWC made the changes without informing any of their customers what was about to happen...

Newcomer

It doesn't work on Roku 3. I have tried several troubleshooting and nothing
Newcomer

I have unplugged, Factory reset, Uninstaller reinstalled twc app and nothing. I get the purple screen with logo and then an error message saying "We apologize but we are unable to fulfill your request at this time please try again later". Nothings seems to work!!! All of my other channels/apps work fine on my Roku 3, it is up to date. Before this last update it worked fine!!! Frustrated!!!!!😈
Newcomer

My time Warners app stop working for my roku 1 as of July 2016