Rookie

Re: TWC Roku app not working

Bummer-I've been using a ROKU 1 flawlessly on an older TV in the kitchen for the Time Warner app and now I'm getting this error. My Roku 2(2015 model), Roku 3 and 2 Roku TV's (TCL's) are working fine

Rookie

Yes mine stopped working 4 days ago on my roku hd. If you think about it this is just TWC again trying to pump more money out of their customers. I mean it must've been frustrating for them seeing all their customers bypassing their hd box fee ($12 month) by using this nifty gadget, although they created it ,so it makes you wonder their motives. Also, they need to provide a software patch that enables all devices to stream via their app. Rant over, still really pissed.
Rookie

I'm wondering why, if this P-6 error means the device is incompatible, today (in the early morning on Wednesday) the Roku 1 I have worked fine. It's been working fine for weeks so why would it NOW just stop being compatible?

Doesn't make much sense when all my other streaming channels work just fine with the same device.

I bought my Roku 1 about 6 months ago. If this was a known factor, why doesn't TWC get with Roku (or any other streaming device for that matter that may no longer be compatible) and suggest they DON'T sell that item anymore while advertising the fact you can get the TWC app running on it?

So is there no fix for this other than getting a new device? Roku 3's are a bit more expensive than Roku1's by about $50 bucks depending where you buy it. Sometimes more.

Just curious about these compatibility issues.

How stupid can time warner be!!! You say customers should start using Roku because you can't just connect the cable to the TV any longer so lucky me I have 3 Roku!!! Wrong!! now you are going to tell me I have to go buy three new Roku because you only can program for the newest and most expensive??? Will this happen with every new release because that happens every year! That is terrible customer service!!!
Spectator

I was instructed by support that since I have a roku 1 & 2 they are not supporting those platforms only Roku 3. I'm dropping Time Warner as soon as I can. Constant aggravation with them.
Newcomer

NO this won't work. I reset the whole roku back to factory settings and it doens't work. The TW App was the only thing installed.

Newcomer

We have deleted and reinstalled many times and still getting the message.

It's not working today either..................

Browser

I just dleted the twc app and reinstalled started to work then got the error code p6 this has been going on for a week all other apps work fine

Browser

TWC just told me it was Roku problem and they are aware of it.  Who is telling the truth here