Newcomer

Re: TWC Roku app not working

This app dont work on any device
Rookie

Re: TWC Roku app not working - Session Expired

The TWC TV app on our TCL Roku TV has stopped working a few days ago.

I have deleted the app and relodaed 3/4 times and still get Session Expired error?

We have two Roku boxes on other TVs in our house that are working fine.

Anny suggestions?

Newcomer

Re: TWC Roku app not working - Session Expired

I'm having the same issue with the TWC app. I keep getting session expired messages. I've deleted the app several times but nothing is working.

Newcomer

This is not good! I have a Roku HD and Roku LT and the TWC Channel doesn't work on either one. I've tried everything and nothing works! Roku's were the reason I stayed with TWC. Please fix this!

Community Manager

mrtnrz8

I apologize for the frustration. If the issue is still not resolved, then please contact us directly by private message at TWC_ForumsHelp. Please include your account or phone number. We are happy to assist.

James M.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Newcomer

My twc app is not working on my roku. I keep getting a p-6 error, please help

Lead Moderator

@Mid212  P-6 error is a compatibility error. What type of Roku are you using? 

Our system requirements have recently changed. 

TWC Service Requirements: 

Roku 3 or newer

Must have TWC video subscription (Starter TV or higher). 
Must have a router (wired or wireless connections supported). 
TWC Internet service. Customers can use their own modem or one leased from TWC.
Must have TWC ID and Password (if not,you will be prompted to register via My Account) 
Users must be at home to use the TWC Roku App.

Please Note - The Roku SE Model has the same chipset found in the Roku 1 and 2 (models 2710 & 2720) and therefore the app may not run smoothly. It does not meet our minimum requirements and may experience problems with navigation as well as other issues including compatibility errors.

Newcomer

I have a roku SE and for the last there days every time I open the TWC app the guide loads but gives me an error of P-6 service unavailable. I have deleted the app, reinstalled it, rebooted the roku, did a force update and finally factory rest my roku and it is STILL not working. Please help! Thank you
Browser

I have the same problem and my ROKU box does not get any TWC channels. I've removed and added the TWC back to ROKU and it still doesn't work. Can anyone at TWC provide a solution that works??

Community Manager

kfhollo

I apologize for the frustration. If the issue is still not resolved, then please contact us directly by private message at TWC_ForumsHelp. Please include your account or phone number. We are happy to assist.

James M.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator