Lead Moderator

Re: TWC Roku app not working

We would be happy to help. We will need some additional information to begin. 

What Roku model are you using?

Are you able to login to My Account ?

Does TWCTV work for you on another device? 

Has the App ever worked for you on this Roku?

What error message are you getting? 

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

CJH
Newcomer

I am getting this error message: Feature unavailable: The proghram you have requested is only available when are accessing this video service in your home, using a cable modem authorized by TWC.

I am in my living room. My televisions and Internet are both TWC. I like to use the Roku TWC program to watch shows on demand without recording them.

Earlier today I lost my Internet service. Clearly, it's back. My other Roku stations are working. Time Warner regular Cable is working, I just can't access it it from the Roku.

My Roku is a 3. I have not had a problem using the app until tonight. Ive tried the fixes listed, but no joy.

The Roku App is STILL not working... when is this going to be fixed?!
Newcomer

Agreed, not working properly since April 28th update. Also app specific channels timeout after short periods that require twc login. All must be related to updates on twc system
Newcomer

We've only recently (the past 2 days) been unable to access the TWC app on our Roku. We deleted and reinstalled the app, though after login credentials, it says "blocked or not subscribed (error code 107)". Any other suggestions?
Observer

The TWC moderator Julia states they no longer support the Roku 1 or 2; however, mine is a 2 and I got it working. I wasn't able to get the app working on any device. I reset my modem as well as the Roku, deleted and reinstalled the app and mine has been working every since on the Roku and other devices. TWC never called me back on the 2 tech requests I placed so I'm fortunate I got it back up and running. I hope Julia has been given the wrong information, but as of now and for the past several weeks my TWC app has been working on all of my devices. I hope this is helpful to all that are having issues.
paw
Newcomer

I am having this exact same issue as of this morning. Everything was fine yesterday.

Newcomer

TWC Cable app not working on my ROKU 4.  Tried delete and reinstall several times.  Power cycled ROKU 4 with minutes of power off time.  Used to work very well.  All other ROKU features working, not TWC App.

Newcomer

Its now june and the app still doesnt work
Newcomer

Why am I paying all this money for time Warner when they cant even fix a stupid app