Re: Spectrum TV App users are

The Spectrum app isn't working again this AM.   It didn't work on Tues . again on Thursday.  It was OK on Friday, a little glitchy yesterday.  I had to put in my log in and password again. Today I get that error message again . "We appologize we can not process your request., please try again later. "  I'm using a Ruko 4. . When I called Thus. 3-23-17 I was told the app is having problems on all platforms. As it can work perfectly, at times, with my set up and other channels on the roku are fine, it's got to be the app.   Please make it a priority to figure out  the problem and fix it.  Thanks. 

Rookie

Re: TWC Roku app not working

[ Edited ]

Once again app not working at my house.  This is a least the 10th time this week.  

Why are we paying our bill every month for services we don't get more than 60% of the time?  

Don't tell me it is free or a vaule added service.   It is part of the service we are paying for.  Have watched about 100 TV spots becasue of March Madness where you advertise the app as part of your service and tout it as a reason to be a TWC / Spectrum customer.  Included means you are paying for it......

If it is part of my service and it doesn't work Monday night, Tuesday night, Thursday morning and night, Friday night and Sunday morning --- how is it that I should be paying the full amount for service this week when I didn't get that service?

The most amusing part to my wife and I today is that now the billing department refuses to admit the app isn't working.  The supervisor I spoke to said she wasn't aware of any issues this week with the app and she just logged into her and it is working fine.  The problem must be on my end.  

Come on Spectrum formely TWC surely you understand pretending the problem doesn't exist isn't the way to go.

SBC
N/A

I have multiple Roku devices. The TWC Spectrum app will not work on any. I get the same error regardless of device. The iPad app does work however. Seems to me this should be simple. 

Roku issues for me as well. Says username and password are wrong. Everything works fine with iOS.
Browser

Still not working today ROKU 3. Why not put the previous version back out in the channels till this is FIXED? The intro will play but watch TV generates this message in a popup box

"We apologze, but we are unable to fufill your request at this time. Please try again later."

I never get as far as a log in screen. 

I can run the App on my LG Max power phone. 

N/A

Even when this app "works" it is still garbage. The volume drops by half a few times an hour and cuts out completely every three seconds or so.  To fix, you have to change the channel, which takes a minute and a half. If you don't fix, it comes blaring back, louder than before.

Freezes and reboots the Roku constantly.  I have never had so much trouble with a streaming app. Ridiculous.

Newcomer

My Roku Spectrum app is still not working after almost a week.  This is ridiculous.

Newcomer

same. the app works fine on my roku 4
Newcomer

My Spetrum App stopped working about 4 days ago, I can turn it on a channel and after about 5 minutes it says loading and never stated playing again.
Newcomer

Not working on my 2 roku devices or my tablet. Time to look at PlayStation Vue