Rookie

Re: TWC Roku app not working

This is NOT solved, never has been. Constant issues with TWC - been a customer for 20 years and it steadily declines. Since the new Spectrum app, I get service unavailable most of the time. Quit marking these as solved - they aren't solved!!

Newcomer

Roku not working since Spectrum

Subject says it all.  Happened about 10 days ago.  All fine then purple screen and black screen.  So what are my alternatives to TW/Spectrum? I also lost a rr account on my android.  So Im open to switching companies, but are unfamiliar with options for Netflix and Amazon, etc.

Observer

Re: Roku not working since Spectrum

[ Edited ]

I have spent 2 weeks jumping through the hoops via this forum tech support.. the most recent suggestion was to DELETE MY USER ID lol.. like OK BRO.. SURE.. this is rediculus .. it obvious it is a problme on their end.. it preventing streaming from the browser , roku, iOS and android from working. Contacting them through the forum is just a waste of time.

Newcomer

Same issue I no longer have all my channels on my Roku. Deleted and reinstalled and same think

What's going on

Newcomer

Still not workin
Newcomer

Spectrum TV App users are screwed

Spectrum Support just confirmed their TV App is NOT funtioning on all standard plaforms and their tech teams have NO ETA on when this issue expected to be resoved.  I called support just now to complain an received a credit to my month bill  for this great inconvience.

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum TV App users are screwed

[ Edited ]

Local TV service via the Roku app has been down for most of the past 3 days. This was confirmed when I called customer service Sunday morning. I also was told they're aware of the outage, it's Nationwide,  they're "working on it".

I was no great fan of Time Warner Cable, pre-Spectrum, but I'll tell you this: I never had these issues when it was the TWC app on my Roku. Only since it's become the "Spectrum app" has there been almost daily issues. I've had to log out, log back in, restart the Roku, uninstall and reinstall the app...now even those "fixes" are intermittent at best.

This is frustrating, to say the very least. I'll be calling for an account credit today.

(And, by the way...this issue is most certainly not "SOLVED")

Community Manager

Re: Spectrum TV App users are screwed

There is an network issue impacting the Spectrum app on multiple platforms.  We are working to resolve the issue.  Unfortunately, there is not an ETA.  We appreciate your patience.    

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Newcomer

For over a week now I cannot use the Time Warner app on my Roku in fact it has been acting up ever since Time Warner switch to Spectrum and this is to say that least frustrating. I am at the point of cancelling my service with Spectrum Time Warner whatever they call themselves.
Newcomer

No ETA means it is not on their priority list. Pushed to the back while they figure out how to raise our rates over the next 6 months since their short on money by buying both Charter and TWC... thank god Allo fiber is boring in my neighborhood. 100 meg and half the cost. Bye bye spectrum.