Rookie

Re: TWC Roku app not working

I am also unable to get the app to work.  Worked fine for several months , now sometime last week it has quit working.  I have removed and reinstalled the app.  No help.  All other apps are working, except I had to reinitialize all of them with a code.

I get the following "We apologize, but we are unable to fulfill your request at this time. Please try again later."  I have been trying for several days now....HELP.

Lead Moderator

@Cyclonemike We would be happy to look into this for you. 

If you will please contact us directly at TWC_ForumsHelp we can look 

into this further for you. 

Regards,
Julia R.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

This morning I once again rebooted the TWC Modem and restarted the ROKU device and it worked!!!!  I guess the fifth or sixth time was the charm.  Don't know what was different or what happened, but at least I can watch TV in my office and kitchen again.  Good news since I am adding another Roke to the lineup today.

Newcomer

Issue with local channels dropping out, caching or not working at all while other channels work fine.

Newcomer

I tried to find the spot where I post a message but could not find it. My Roku's (4) will get the TWC channels BUT.....within 5 minutes the channels get blurry (enough to hurt your eyes!!) and it buffers constantly.  When I first installed the TWC app, several months ago everything was great.....now it's all gone south.  I have called and always get the same response...."We are working on that" - seriously???? I don't think you are!  The first thing they want to do is blame my internet connection and when I tell them that Netflix, Amazon and Hulu work just fine then they say "we are working on that" .....  I'd like an honest answer and an honest attempt at fixing the problem.

Observer

Good luck.  They've marked this thread as solved.  I still have the same problems.

I have a new Roku TV with the TWC app and it's very buggy. Today it's especially so: Periods of frequent buffering, inability to start the app (hangs up on authentication), multiple error messages, hangs when changing channels. I have called TWC tech support who resent a signal to my modem, directed me to unplug/replug the power and cable, delete and reinstall the app, and it's still buffering and hanging up when trying to change channels. 

The rest of the apps on the TV are working fine, it's only the TWC app that's problematic. Is there an update coming soon? The TWC saleperson recommended the Roku TV precisely because of the TWC app and I'm more than frustrated.

Newcomer

Very frustrated, usually happy, customer. Both my roku sticks are lagging and freezing up terribly. All other apps in the Rokus are working fine. Spectrum tech support guys came out to make sure my TWC internet is working and it is working at peak performance. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the TWC apps on both sticks, no luck. Please help!
Newcomer

The issue is not solved and I was just told that there is an alleged ticket open. I have a Roku 3 and the app won't load. I get a message to try again later. I've uninstalled and rebooted several times. Pretty comical you've had this issue for over a year.
Rookie

[ Edited ]

My app no longer works and the error I get says I need to have a TW internet and modem, which of course I have had for well over a decade.    I've tried restarting and reinstalling. Same error.  Awesome