Rookie

TWC App on Roku

What kind of Roku do I need to get the TWC app.  I cant find the app on my Roku.  I have TWC Internet and Cable

7 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: TWC App on Roku

Should be any Roku.  It was added to an older Roku 2 HD I had through an update and was already on the list on my latest Roku 3 when I linked to my account.  You may have to find TWCTV in the channel list or can add from the Roku website.  /Dan

Rookie

cant find it. Is it under ScreenSavers and Apps?  I have software update 3.1 Is that the most recent update?

Valued Contributor

Not home right now, but see you can add it from the Roku website also.  /Dan

Valued Contributor

From Roku website:

TWCTV

Available on Roku 3, All Roku 2 Models, Roku LT, Roku HD (2500X) and the Roku Streaming Stick.

also looks like might be in the version 5 level for firmware updates.

/Dan

Rookie

Chatted with Roku my M1000 is old, I think the first version and it doesnt support the TWC App

Valued Contributor

I had not realized those older Roku's even had existed so was originally thinking they all got the app.  You were an early adopter.  I guess I had a TV and BluRay that was new enough to have anything I needed for the last 3-4 years.  The Roku 2 HD with TWCTV was first bought for an upstairs TV since no cable lines upstairs at the time.

/Dan

Helper

The current crop of Roku 1 have the twc app in the channel store, I Just bought two and they work fine.