Spectrum tv app not working on android or roku

For the past few days the spectrum app for my android tablet and roku wont load. I've reset modem and have checked internet speed. I'm only on my home wireless network when i try to connect but it wont work. I usually use my roku all the time to watch live tv but i cant watch anything. I even unistalled apps and reinstalled but no luck

4 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Spectrum tv app not working on android or roku

try changing your TWC/ Spectrum password.

I changed my password then uninstalled app and reinstalled it still said we're sorry something went wrong. It didnt even make it to sign in

Expert

go to watchspectrum .net and not the old TWC 2 site.  the later is broken especially if you're no longer a legacy twc customer

I went to the site u gave me and it says download app which i already said i have installed. I already know i'm a spectrum customer not a twc customer. I never mentioned anything about twc once. Are you actually customer support? I would like to have a real fix. I see a lot of people complaining about this and no one wants to admit that its not the customers fault there is something wrong on spectrum end