Newcomer

Spectrum not working on Roku

A few weeks ago the Spectrum app suddenly stopped working on my Roku 2. Whenever i open it i am taken to a screen where i choose to either watch tv, subscribe, or view tour. when i hit watch tv it says "We apologize, but we are unable to fulfill your request at htis time. Please try again later." it works fine on my computer. Whats up??

4 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: Spectrum not working on Roku

Same problem here. Using my TWC login for the Spectrum app and it doesn't work - won't even let me login. Spoke to a completely worthless customer service rep who basically said we were outta luck because they haven't fully "integrated" the two companies yet. Yea seriously. They had time to change all the freaking signs to the new name but customers from TWC are not integrated into their system so basically we are not in the system and have to wait until they put us in. Typical cable company. I am not surprised but still extremely disappointed.

I apologize for any issues. With all devices you should be using the Spectrum TV app that shows compatible with all 3 companies (TWC/Charter/Brighthouse).  You would use your existing login for TWC to login to the app to view your live TV, on demand, and DVR manager. 

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Newcomer

I can't wait for Ting (gigabit internet) to ditch Spectrum.  What a worthless pair of companies brought together by greed and disinterest in serving their customers.

Observer

Not even an option to log in, get the new fancy welcome screen.  then message that

"we apologize but we are unable to fulfill your request at this time"