N/A

Spectrum TV app errors

Anyone else getting error messages when trying to load the app? I'm in Maine and I've been getting the "Sorry, something didn't go right" message.

7 REPLIES
Proven Sharer

Re: Spectrum TV app errors

What device are you trying to load the app onto?

Participant

@andy67wrote:

Anyone else getting error messages when trying to load the app? I'm in Maine and I've been getting the "Sorry, something didn't go right" message.

I used the Spectrum TV app for Android yesterday at around 5:30 Eastern.

The Spectrum TV app opened fine for me, and it worked fine for program streaming.

By "trying to load the app", do you mean installing the app or opening the app?

If you mean opening the app, have you restarting your Android device?  If yes, and if that didn't help, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Spectrum TV app?

N/A

I use it through Roku, and opening the app. Also getting into the app but getting a blank screen.

Participant

@andy67wrote:

I use it through Roku, and opening the app. Also getting into the app but getting a blank screen.

I used the Spectrum TV app on Roku last night between 9:30 pm and 11:30 pm Eastern.  It worked fine.

How long has your Spectrum TV app on Roku not been working right?

Participant

@andy67, post back with details, and we'll try to help.

Newcomer

We get those CONSTANTLY

@andy67wrote:

Lead Moderator

@bcapron if you are having trouble it may or may not be the same one. We encourage you to begin your own thread and provide as much information about your situation as possible. Including what steps you have taken to try and correct the issue and any error messages or error numbers you get when trying to use the App. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums