Newcomer

Spectrum TV Stream

Anyone using Spectrum TV Stream. The streaming only service for TV?

7 REPLIES
Boz
Sharer

Re: Spectrum TV Stream

I'm not using it, but I collected a lot of info about it, and came very close to switching to it.

I'll also be interested in hearing what other have to say about it.

Community Manager

@jkbver01

Here is a link to our page on Spectrum Stream TV that you may find helpful.  

Rookie

I subscribe to Spectrum TV Stream. It’s very nice. If it’s a priority to get local channels this is for you.

Rookie

i just signed up for it, so far a terrible experience, screen keeps freezing up, various error codes....when ya call them they tell ya to reset roku, reset router...blah blah...amazon and other services stream with no problem....i will most likely cancel this service...

Lead Moderator

With these types of errors I suspect a connectivity issue.  What speeds are you seeing on 

your other devices? Are you able to provide the Modem Logs and signal page for 

review? 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

yes, i am getting 98mbps download 15mbps upload, and every other streaming service works without a problem, only this spectrum streaming app on roku....Do you think it could your service and not something at the house?  And yes, i updated firmware on router, rebooted both the router and roku...... 

Lead Moderator

Speeds can look like they are in range but the modem is still showing packet loss or

signal level issues that could be causing the problem. If you look at the modem logs

do you see T3 or T4 timeouts? Are you able to post those here for us to look at? 

Julia R