Rookie

Re: Spectrum App on Roku and iOS down again

Spectrum app is NOT working again and it wasn't working this past Tuesday either. We are in the 14532 service area.  Luckily we have a digital antenna so we can still watch the networks.

The problem is this month my bill went up by $16 with no changes in my service and with no prior warning..

Here is a little background. A year ago I purchased a digital antenna and rerouted the cable in my house to feed the TVs and left one cable line for my internet connection to feed the TVs through my wireless router. I also purchased a Roku to stream programming that we like. I have Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime subscriptions.

When I had everything set up I called the cable company, which a year ago was Time Warner Cable. I  won't tell you how much trouble I went through to get what I wanted. Suffice it to say it took three phone calls and a lot of frustration. My cable bill went from $160 to $45 a month, so I felt it was worth it.

When Spectrum took over I hoped for the best. At least leave things as they are. But that isn't the case. When Spectrum switched over we were without TV through their app on and off for about a week. I checked the forums and saw the rep from Spectrum say on the message boards that we would receive compensation for the outage. I assumed it would be reflected in our bill. I obviously haven't seen it yet.

My bill is due tomorrow so I guess I will be calling Spectrum. I'll let you know what happens.

Newcomer

Spectrum app down in 27705. 

Sling TV doesn't seem to have these problems. If technical support cannot be relied upon, you can point to situations like this to explain the continued loss of long-term, high value customers.

Yep, spectrum sucks. I just purchased another Roku stick like a (edited) just to find out service is down again. No help from customer service. They actually told me that because Roku isn't part of spectrum they wouldn't reimburse anything for the app being down. I'm switching back to att they're service and customer services are so much better and reliable

Observer

Sheesh.  No response yet from  Time Warner / Spectrum. 

Buehler?  Buehler?  Buehler?  Buehler?

Only crickets...

LMT
Rookie

mine is out again too!

Roku app not working here either , it's been put for a couple of hours now....

LOL you have won the best comment 😂😂

Not working again! Second time this week!!!
Newcomer

Same. 235 a month for this and it works ÷75% of time. No other industry can get away with this. Switching providers.
Observer

I am gettingon Roku:

"We are sorry.  We are unable to fulfill your request at this time.

Is that what the rest of you are getting?  Has anyone called them?