LGT
Rookie

Spectrum App on Roku and iOS down again

Not working in 53151.  Was out Tues for a couple of hours also.  

27 REPLIES

Re: Spectrum App on Roku and iOS down again

Same here.

Highlighted
Newcomer

New name and logo same crappy service! This app is completely worthless as is their "customer support".
Newcomer

My third attempt at a reply... guess the others were too negative... I'm down too, again

Shardax wrote:

Same here.

Newcomer

Yes, I have the same problem.  Mostly been going on all week.  Frustrating.  Never had any problem before Spectrum took over.

Newcomer

Yup

Rookie

SEEM LIKE WITH ALL THE MONEY THE CHARGE THEY COULD AFFORD SOMEONE WHO COULD FIX THE APP.   WHEN IT DOES WORK THE ADS SCREW WITH MY SOUND LEVELS.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE THAT PROBLEM. ???

GETTING VERY ANNOYING

Newcomer

Guess I will check if the giraffe had the baby yet. LOL
Observer

Same here.   The Spectrum app for Roku has been acting up for several hours.  It would take forever for the login process to work when Spectrum was loaded.  Then when it looked like it's going to authenticate, it  hung.  I rebooted.  It happened again.

Now when I try to log in it looks like the app has been reset and it's asking me to login again and again with my user info.  When I entered the info and reentered it a few times, it tells me that my username and PW don't work.    And now after entering the info AGAIN it's telling me that "we are unable to fulfill your request at this time...."

Valued Participant

Same here, Roku and LiveTV on my browser both not working. So much for "promises to keep"