Observer

Re: Update Please

Jeff, as of two minutes ago there is no update or any promise f when one will be available. I contacted them on live chat, and I got the same old song and dance, "We're working on it."

Rookie

Re: Error code RCL-1000

Having the same RLC-1000 problem here in Myrtle Beach.

Observer

There is no fix for the problem as of 30 minutes ago. According to live chat, they are "working on the problem".

Established Sharer

Re: Update Please

Exlax1968 wrote:

Jeff, as of two minutes ago there is no update or any promise f when one will be available. I contacted them on live chat, and I got the same old song and dance, "We're working on it."

Customer service will be the last to know when it's fixed and will likely never be told what the problem was.

Newcomer

We are adding the HULU TV app until it's fixed.  

Newcomer

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

I am also getting the RLC-1000 error on all 3 of my Roku's. Says I must be on my Spectrum, which I am- all other apps work fine. How can they not fix their own issues?
Lead Moderator

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

Our apologies for the trouble with Spectrum TV. We are working to resolve an issue with the Spectrum TV application on all platforms. 

We will have the service issue resolved as quickly as possible. 

As always, we thank you for your patience while we pursue resolution!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

Re-setting the network on Roku (as recommended in a previous post) makes no difference.  The RLC-1000 error seems to be linked to the Roku interface, but thats not the only problem.  Trying to connect to Spectrum via by phone (Spectrum app) or PC (Spectrum web-page) I get the message "Errror - you are not connected to your home network"....... I am, on hard-wired network for my PC!!!  So its not only a Roku App error, much wider problem. 

I suspect Spectrum rolled out some new code on Sat 2nd or Sun 3rd and it wasnt properly tested!!!!

Logged the error at TWC/Spectrum Helpdesk.  They say its a "Known Error" but dont have any remedy or work-around.  Will supposedly take 24-48 hrs to fix......... 

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum App error code RGE-1001 when opening with Roku

Wow.... Can't believe all these messages with my same problem.  I, too, am contantly needing to reboot and now Spectrum, one of my larger monthly bills, won't open on my Roku.   

N/A

Re: It's not just your Roku that's down...

It would be helpful if Spectrum would be more forthcoming in the meantime. I finally called this morning after being frustrated all weekend and learned it was not my problem at all but the app itself with all devices. Nothing on the Spectrum website gives a clue.