Newcomer

Re: 9/4/17 Spectrum Roku app in endless login loop

Same thing on samsung smart tv

I get the code   RCL-1000 when I try to access The spectrum  Roku app. They say to mention it if I contact Spectrum. What does the code mean?

Newcomer

Re: Error code RCL-1000

Having the same issue as well. Not the first time this has happened. Normally reconnecting to Network helps but nothing is fixing issue this time. looking for another cable provider
Rookie

Re: RLP-1007, REG-1001 errors REPEATEDLY on ROKU

These issues started the same day I switched my service to Spectrum from Time Warner. Customer service seems to be lacking in experience and technical knowledge. I had one that was speaking as if they were reading from a manual. The internet problems I have do not coincide with the Spectrum TV app interruptions. There is hardly a program I can watch uninterrupted...where then I need to remove, reload app and re-log on each time! Ridiculous!

And this is certainly not the only disappointing factor with my Spectrum experience. 

Newcomer

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

Same problem here in Sherman Oaks ...Error code: RLC-1000.  Says to login to Spectrum Internet ... but still can't get TV (Spectrum) to work.

Observer

Re: Error code RCL-1000

Service (or rather lack thereof) is STILL DOWN.

Spectrum is worthless. 

Observer

it means service is fuxored.  Pffffffft.

Rookie

Re: It's not just your Roku that's down...

Wow, it's been a couple of days now, don't you think you owe it to our customers for a little honest update?   Like its still going to be another day or something.  How about we found the code issse and are developing the fix.   How about something , anything to help us out here in the real world understand that you understand all the issues that this is causing and that you really will fix it soon... like when?

Rookie

Re: It's not just your Roku that's down...

Wow, it's been a couple of days now, don't you think you owe it to our customers for a little honest update?   Like its still going to be another day or something.  How about we found the code issse and are developing the fix.   How about something , anything to help us out here in the real world understand that you understand all the issues that this is causing and that you really will fix it soon... like when?

Newcomer

We get the same message on our Roku.  Anyone know how to fix it?