Newcomer

Re: It's not just your Roku that's down...

This is a chronic issue - not just one for today.  For as long as I remember, Spectrum does not recognize my home network often and recurring .. therefore not being able to watch all the channels available if I was using a cable box.  That's the norm, today is just added frustration because tech services can not seem to resolve (or chooses not to) long running issues with what I consider the primary way to use Spectrum services.  Since I can not watch the US Open this month, I'm requesting 50% reduction in monthly bill going forward and forever.  Otherwise, It's back to Playstation streaming for good.  Paul Carter.. 843-283-4459 .. 1156 2nd Ave., Georgetown, SC  29440.  Ticket #202744.. Thank you.

Re: Error code RCL-1000

Ount in North Carolina  since 6:00 am 

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

Did not work for me as my problem is wireless and wired connections only the app not working everything else is

Same here - since Friday, Sept. 1.

Observer

I have no idea where this network>wireless path is, but I'm constantly getting RLC-1000 after I put in my login and password.  Spectrum internet is always on and off, but since Sept. 3 (yesterday) I can't get past the login screen, and frankly I'm tired of putting in my entirely correct login and password just to get nowhere.

They had better solve this pronto.

Newcomer

In general, the app is seriously flawed. Even the Spectrum customer service rep agreed that it's unreliable.. They say the technicians are "working on it" but have no timeframe for fixing it. Someone needs to take responsibility and FIX IT!!!!!!!
Observer

9/4/17 Spectrum Roku app in endless login loop

I've rebooted my router, rebooted roku.  I keep getting asked for my Spectrum login info over and over.

Another problem which may or may not be related started yesterday:  Despite having parental controls disabled, when I change channels it keeps telling me that parental controls are ENABLED and I have to enter my code.  After entering it twice, I've been able to access the channels until today, when it didn't work.  

Of course, now I don't  have any access to Spectrum because of the looping login problem....

Observer

Getting the same message here in an endless login loop. 

Spectrum grade: F

Rookie

I am having the same issue
N/A

Re: 9/4/17 Spectrum Roku app in endless login loop

Same exact behavior for me, including the parental controls bug, and now the looping "Connect to Spectrum Internet" message.  Seems like this type of glitch happens pretty regularly with the Roku app.