Rookie

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

Thanks. I'm too annoyed to call them. We officially switch to verizon this friday. Can't wait
Newcomer

I'm still getting RLC 1000 codes too! It has been on-off for four days. I'm using my same online login as well, and getting as far as entering login info, only to fail in entering the Spectrum app. It is absolutely on Spectrum's end to resolve.

Newcomer

It's not just your Roku that's down...9/4/2017

This is a much bigger deal. Streaming won't work on any devices. I'm thinking the IP whitelisting is borked.

Just try logging into your myservices account and streaming through a web browser: https://watch.spectrum.net/livetv

You'll get the error "We see you're away from home": http://www.screencast.com/t/47V8l9llNGE

Re: Error code RCL-1000

I'm having the same issue on all my Roku's sinc Sept 3rd. I've tried updating my wireless network connection on the ROKU and uninstalling / reinstalling the Spectrum app. I still get the error RLC-1000. I've had the issue since Sunday. 

Problem solved.

I checked my network cables and found a halfway plugged in network cable. So it wasn't getting enough signal.

Lead Moderator

Re: It's not just your Roku that's down...

Our apologies for the trouble today. We are working to resolve an issue with 

the Spectrum TV application on all platforms. 

We will have the service issue resolved as quickly as possible. 

As always, we thank you for your patience while we pursue resolution. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Problem solved.

I checked my network cables and found a halfway plugged in network cable. So it wasn't getting enough signal.

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum App error code RGE-1001 when opening with Roku

So at what point in time will someone actually begin to work on it?  Worked fine with Time Warner until I woke up stupid one morning 4 days ago and switched to Spectrum

Newcomer

I was - but won't be for long - 

Gpotts5626 wrote:

I signed up for the service because I believed the rep when he said I could watch Spectrum on "any smart TV."  That isn't true. I went out and bought a Roku because there is a native app and it won't work either. Error RGE-1001

Glad I'm not in a contract. You know what works....DirecTV Now. 

I wonder how how many people were sold using the same deceptive tactics???

Newcomer

Spoke with a Spectrum rep from Tech Support and got same song and dance - they are working on it diligently - apparently since June at least - there is a resolution - DirectTV.