Newcomer

Re: RLP-1007, REG-1001 errors REPEATEDLY on ROKU

Julia R, I disagree. The Roku app is a disgrace to Spectrum this weekend. It has barely worked and I am NOT have internet issues. Running a 300 Mbps connection with all new up to date hardware.
It's the app and crappy customer service when you do call in.
Rookie

Re: RLP-1007, REG-1001 errors REPEATEDLY on ROKU

I'm having the same issues. My spectrum tv app on my phone says the same thing. I am on my spectrum internet service!
TPS
Newcomer

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

I called Spectrum, aware of issue, no time frame for repair.  "It's a sever issue"  It's always a service issue with Spectrum. 

Rookie

Error code RCL-1000

Has anyone had this Successfully resolved?  All other App's working just fine, Modem speed check is blazing fast.  Definitely a Spectrum Issue.

Newcomer

Re: Error code RCL-1000

We are having the same error and can't find a fix. I am so done with Spectrum. The service rep is coming out tomorrow and I am going to give him back all equipment for TV and drop service to just internet. Which by the way sucks also.

Newcomer

Same issue. Customer support basically told me tough luck.  So over this.  If you're reading this you should take your business elsewhere.

Newcomer

This was a problem for me too but what u found worked for me was I went to 'Update Connection' (under the Network > Wireless path), let it update. Then went back to the Spectrum app, logged in, and it worked for me. Now mind you, I had already set up my Spectrum app and network months ago, but I guess this is a system flaw and you just need to be sure when you are prompted to log (back) in , you then Follow that up with 'Update Connection'. And both (Roku & Spectrum app) must be accessing from your Spectrum router. Hope this helps.
Newcomer

This was a problem for me too but what i found worked for me was I went to 'Update Connection' (under the Network > Wireless path), let it update. Then went back to the Spectrum app, logged in, and it worked for me. Now mind you, I had already set up my Spectrum app and network months ago, but I guess this is a system flaw and you just need to be sure when you are prompted to log (back) in , you then Follow that up with 'Update Connection'. And both (Roku & Spectrum app) must be accessing from your Spectrum router. Hope this helps.
Newcomer

This was a problem for me too but what I found worked for me was I went to 'Update Connection' (under the Network > Wireless path), let it update. Then went back to the Spectrum app, logged in, and it worked for me. Now mind you, I had already set up my Spectrum app and network months ago, but I guess this is a system flaw and you just need to be sure when you are prompted to log (back) in , you then Follow that up with 'Update Connection'. And both (Roku & Spectrum app) must be accessing from your Spectrum router. Hope this helps.
Rookie

Same. We finally made the switch to verizon. They are coming on Friday. I'm done