Wil
Rookie

Re: Spectrum App error code RGE-1001 when opening with Roku

I may have found a connection with the error codes for Spectrum app on ROKU. I have two ROKU's, one in the bedroom and another in the living room. I noticed when I used Spectrum in the living room I got the error code RLI-1010. I went into the bedroom and Spectrum app was working. I signed out and returned to the LR and signed in no problem. I returned to BR and attempted to sign in to Spectrum. I get error code RLI-1010. I did the sign-in/out three times and got the same error code each time. Evaluation = If spectrum app sees two different ROKU's on the same ip, then the error codes are displayed. I honestly think this is an attempt by Spectrum to control who is using their app. Questions/comments??
WI
Not applicable

What is the ETA for resolution? It sounds like this issue has been going on for sometime and there’s never an ETA for resolution. what is being done to correct this issue
Not applicable

Same Spectrum problems with Roku app. I guess it's Spectrum's way to get you off the Roku and rent their boxes. This the only app I know and use to have these problems and have no idea when it's getting fixed...Spectrum app error code RGE-1001.

Newcomer

Spectrum app on Roku is down with error code RGE-1001.  Tried deleting and re-installing app, but that didn't work.  Is there another solution or is something being done?

Newcomer

Same here - restarted Roku, deleted and re-installed app.  Either "Something went wrong" msg or RGE-1001

Also got a DGE-1001 on my tablet spectrum app.

Not applicable

When I try to log into Spectrum on laptop I get the error message:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of video2.timewarnercable.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

------Advanced button Message:

video2.timewarnercable.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.spectrum.net, spectrum.net Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

I cannot watch Spectrum using Laptop, two Roku devices and even my iphone 6 on T-mobil gives error message ILC-1001. I am in Palmdale CA.

Unhappy Customer

Newcomer

Same issue here. We just bought a few Roku sticks to get rid of the boxes they charge ridiculous price for every month.  I hate Spectrum. They are the  absolute WORST company. 

Not applicable

Same problem here. Error code DTE - 1001. Cable box was working but none of the apps on tablets or roku's. What worked for me was entering an incorrect password which obviously didn't work, and then entering the correct password. After that they all started working again.

Cookie issue Maybe?