Re: Spectrum App error code RGE-1001 when opening with Roku

I signed up for the service because I believed the rep when he said I could watch Spectrum on "any smart TV."  That isn't true. I went out and bought a Roku because there is a native app and it won't work either. Error RGE-1001

Glad I'm not in a contract. You know what works....DirecTV Now. 

I wonder how how many people were sold using the same deceptive tactics???

Still a bunch of crap I just got there service an ready to cancel after first month as they charge u for every box so they told me to buy roku an use the app so I don't have box fees huh what a great idea guys now I'm paying for your service and can't even watch the crap cuz your sorry app Im out the door if this isn't resolved soon an expecting a refund thank God there's no contract .Aug,26,2017 Texas ,San Antonio 78232

It is frustrating but something that worked for me is rebooting my roku. So try unplugging your Roku and then plug it back in, then enter your username and password, agree to the end user license agreement. Then hopefully that will work to restore your tv watching experienceSmiley Happy. Good luck!

Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet RLC-1000

[ Edited ]

Hi, Starting this morning, Sunday Sept 3, I get this error starting the Spectrum app: Connect to Spectrum Internet.
To watch this program, please connect to your Spectrum Internet service. Error code: RLC-1000

I have rebooted the internet modem.

I am using the same login info that works on computers and devices.

Please advise what to do now

--------
AND just to add this tidbit. These messages showed up after I logged in to this forum:

Authentication Failed.
Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

Getting the same message. RLC-1000
Browser

Same here!

Newcomer

Having same issue with Spectrum TV App on my IPad. Only getting certain channels and receive message stating that to receive all channels I must be connected to the Spectrum internet. I must be connected to the internet as I can get mail, FB and Instagram.

Participant

[ Edited ]

Same here...RLC-1000 on the Roku.  My iPhone and iPad just say I need to be on Home Wi-Fi to get all channels.

Albany, NY area...

Rookie

RLP-1007, REG-1001 errors REPEATEDLY on ROKU

[ Edited ]

Spectrum TV SUCKS.

Constant Roku streaming issues.

Regularly internet disconnecting.

Terrible customer support.

Ridiculously overpriced services.

I must be nuts for not canceling.

Newcomer

same here, error code RLC-1000 on roku. albany ny area. so tired of needing to jump through hoops to watch on this app. i.e. reboot router, reboot cable box, reboot roku, jump 10 times on your left leg while rubbing your belly in a counterclockwise rotation and recite the alphabet backwards, all while signing back in with your needlessly long email address and password.
their guide is a joke if you try and use it with the regular cable box...it's....so....pain....stakingly....slow. ready to ditch it, ugh.