Rookie

Not Solved

Been using App for about  a year ,no real issues when TWC, now Spectrum fixed it to not work they will eventually fix it and than charge extra. That is what SOLVED means.

Re: Not Solved

[ Edited ]

Many of us .... rely HEAVILY on this app. We literally have 5 Rokus in this home. We have a single cable box and keep it upstairs for company - of course, that is now the only functional TV in the home for cable viewing since it's the only TV indirectly connnected to coax. The fact that Spectrum might treat their app as a convenience item, is most disconcerting!

Rookie

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

No. Not SOLVED. This apology is worthless.

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum App error code RGE-1001 when opening with Roku

Please hire some engineers that know how to create an App that works.  Try some engineers from Hulu, Netflix or any of the others that consistently work.  This has been out for 2 days and it is not acceptable to not have an idea of when it is going to be up.  Also, I assume we'll be credited for the lost days.

Newcomer

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

Anybody know a good alternative in Austin.  It has been down for three days with the last "update" of their app

Rookie

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet RLC-1000

This should have been fixed by now.  Any updates SPECTRUM? 

Observer

Spectrum? Spectrum?  Buehler?  Buehler?  Buehler?  Buehler?

Newcomer

I called Spectrum to get help and they put me on hold once I told them the issue and eventually hung up on me.   

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum App error code RGE-1001 when opening with Roku

My Roku has been not working for 5 days. I have reinstalled the app yet continue to get RGE-1001 error. I hear Direct tv's Roku app works fine!
CC8
N/A

Error RLC-1000

Same error message reported by others. Can't connect to spectrum in my Roku or the app. Will you resolve it or should I return your equipment and find another provider. Closing a complaint isn't solving the issue. The more people see that you think it's an appropriate response the less they will trust your service. You will lose many customers and will deter so many from trying you.