Highlighted

Re: It's not just your Roku that's down...

Why is this issue tagged as SOLVED? Unless by "solved" the administrators are saying they don't want to hear any more discontent  from the petty customer base.

P.S. The Roku is fine .... it's the Spectrum App that's broke. Spectrum supplied cable continues to work with a cable box or digital adapter. The Roku works with everything except the Specturm App.

Newcomer

Re: It's not just your Roku that's down...

Absolutely no time table on when this will be fixed.  Very frustrating....

Observer

Re: Error code RCL-1000

This is STILL not fixed. 

blh
Newcomer

The message received when you unsuccessfully try to log on to the app suggests that there is a user error. How about an honest statement that the app just isn’t working? I wasted a lot of time repeatedly trying to log on with 2 different ROKU’s before discovering this message online.

Observer

I'd also like to know why this thread is somehow marked as SOLVED when it most certainly is NOT.

MR5
Rookie

Marked as solved so they don't have to hear it any more.  I work in a Data Center,  If I caused this long of an outage,  a few hundred people would probably loose their jobs.  We have a 24 hr recover for critical items even in the case of a natural disaster destroying the data center.  48 hrs for priority apps and 72 for everything else.  This is a monthly occurrence for at least 1 day since the merger.  Spectrum,  well I can thing of a few things that rhyme, but not too polite.

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

Will my cable bill be credited for all the time I am unable to use this Roku tv?
N/A

Having the same problem and same error code as everyone else. Also, spectrum wifi sucks - pay for high speed, get constant drop outs, have to reboot every week, not the speed advertised!

Rookie

Marking this as SOLVED is just silly - clearly not solved. 

Rookie

Not Solved

Been using App for about  a year ,no real issues when TWC, now Spectrum fixed it to not work they will eventually fix it and than charge extra. That is what SOLVED means.