LGT
Rookie

Spectrum App down again

Spectrum app for Roku and iOS down again in SE Wisconsin. 

7 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Spectrum App down again

Down in Louisville, KY

Rookie

COLUMBUS OHIO DOWN ALSO  !!!! !!!!!!!!!!                  AGAIN                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Observer

It's down in NYC again too, both on Roku, IOS and Android.

Highlighted

I am sick of this damned app constantly going down.  Get your act together, you losers!  We never had this problem with TWC.  We have choices here in New York.  You are not the only cable provider in town.  

Either get this app fixed once and for all or expect to lose a lot of customers.  It's bad enough that you totally f**ked up NY1 without you are totally inept on the technical side too.  

I have switched from auto pay to pay-by-the-month because I have a feeling I will not be a customer for very much longer.

Mine too

No reason to continue with Spectrum. It has to be the worst cable/internet provider in the country - and that is saying something! Also one of the most expensive. I am cutting the cord.
Participant

[ Edited ]

It is down again tonight in North Carolina, trying to watch the nats play.  It was down for a few hours 2 nights ago.  I hate this, at least get it running between the hours of 6 pm and midnight consistently.   I will be going elsewhere soon enough, totally unacceptable and never an apology or a credit to our bill for all of the outage time.  1 hour during prime time should be docked for an entire day.