Highlighted
Newcomer

Spectrum 7 day free not real!!!!

Spectrum offers 7 days free if you sign up. I did just that then I canceled because my wife felt it wasn't right for us so I called to cancel. When I canceled after 2 days they shut it off right away. This didn't help selling the wife maybe 5 more days could of swayed her but you made her mind up for her we went to sling. Sorry should of honored the 7 days.
5 REPLIES
Proven Sharer

Re: Spectrum 7 day free not real!!!!

@Anthonysarso1wrote:
Spectrum offers 7 days free if you sign up. I did just that then I canceled because my wife felt it wasn't right for us so I called to cancel. When I canceled after 2 days they shut it off right away. This didn't help selling the wife maybe 5 more days could of swayed her but you made her mind up for her we went to sling. Sorry should of honored the 7 days.

So you phoned to cancel, and they shut the service off.  In their mind, you've made up yours.  What's the problem?

If you wanted the seven days free, you should have called on the 7th day, not the second.

Newcomer

Its actually a mistake it's a 30 day free trial and it takes a while after canceling for the bill to update the cancellation. Go into the store and talk to them in person.
oneR
Spectrum Employee

The 7 days free is just a credit of 7 days free on the first bill. They are not in the business to just give away tv services. If the guy asked for them to turn it off, then they did what he asked. Why would they continue to give you something that you called in and requested to stop having?
Newcomer

I signed up for CBS all access they gave me7 days free Netflix hulu too sling did to.. as good business practice you honor the 7 days in hopes the customer changes their minds and keeps the "advertised" 7 days free galse advertizing
Helper

You said it right there...business practice. It is Spectrum's business practice to cancel service when the customer calls in to cancel service.