Newcomer

Some channels I subscribe to are not available

Some channels I subscribe to are not available on my Roku.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

6 REPLIES
Not applicable

Re: Some channels I subscribe to are not available

I assume you have the Spectrum app on the Roku.
I no longer get KREM (spokane, Wa) and am wondering what channels you are missing.
Valued Participant

message ask_spectrum on twitter and list the missing channels. Tell them you already rebooted everything, deleted/reinstalled apps, logged out/logged back in, other.

have them escalate to their engineers and in upto 2 weeks your missing channels will show up.

calling tech support is another option.
Browser

I no longer get KREM-2 CBS Spokane either.  It has been over two weeks.  

Contributor

So I had a similar issue recently.

ROKU support was useless.

Spectrum support was useless.

Had to rely on me for support.

After many different things tried (many) it turns out that all I had to do was to into my router settings and re-clone the mac address and reboot router.  Everything worked then.

I believe this had to do with a recent switchout of my cable modem.  I think my router had the old cable modem mac address cloned in it. Regardless. this worked for me.

Mark in Austin Tx.
TWC, turbo internet, phone & cable
Highlighted
Lead Moderator

@marklyn it seems from your other post that you were getting errors.

Had you also been missing channels on other platforms? That seems to be the problem in 

this thread. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Not applicable

Same problem here.  I change to all digital HD or what ever they call it and can't get some of the channels I had before.   Some are on one day and not the next, I'd like to know what's going on with Spectrum.  Basically I am not happy with it.