Valued Participant

Re: SPECTRUM APP FOR ROKU NOT WORKING

MCD73 wrote:

Keeps your eyes on YouTube TV and Hulu TV, may provide viable solutions when launched.

But even if we ditch Spectrum's TV plans for streaming services, many of us still have to keep Spectrum's Internet service in order to use those streaming services, as this vile company has had for a long time a monopoly of providing Internet service in many regions.  Cord-cutting is nice, but as long as no one breaks this monopoly, we can bet Internet fees will continue to go up while service remains the same crappy state, or becomes worse.   These bloodsuckers didn't become the most hated company in the country for nothing.

Newcomer

Roku still not working. How do we go about getting a service interruption credit for 2 days of lost service?
Newcomer

I've been having the same issue with the spectrum app on roku. A direct tv salesman at Sam's Club offered me a nice package for 95.00 a month for 2 years and a 300.00 gift card for Sam's club. I'm thinking it may be a good idea at this point. 😠 And.... the phone doesn't work!
Rookie

Same problem here 12466

Negative ghostrider, zip = 27523 .
Awesome app, eh?

Guess they slapped some lipstick on a pig

App not working 3/24/2017 in 28078.   No wonder everyone is trying to find better more reliable places to stream content.

Community Manager

There was an issue with Spectrum App impacting all platforms. As of this morning, the issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing a problem with the app, please let us know.

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Observer

You're already aware of my issue, still ongoing.

Rookie

[ Edited ]
Hasn't worked since Wednesday.
Still not working @ 54904. All other Roku apps work perfectly, including Amazon video and Netflix.
3-24-17
Rookie

Still not working for me. It is now asking to sign in but fails once I attempt to resulting in the same error: "We apologize, but we are unable to fulfill your request at this time. Please try again later."