Browser

SPECTRUM APP FOR ROKU NOT WORKING

Trying to view through the Spectrum app on my Roku, and I get a message stating "We apologize, but we are unable to fulfill your request at this time.  Please try again later."

I also cannot watch online.

Is anyone else having any problems?  I'm in zip code 90278.

47 REPLIES
Spectator

App won't even load?

[ Edited ]

The app is not working AGAIN. I've done everything suggested: Delete and reinstall the app, restart the modem, restart the Roku.... even tried the app on my iPad (!), but I'm not even getting the app to load channels. Before I see any of that, I keep getting the same error:

"We apologize, but we are unable to fulfill your request at this time. Please try again later. "

Is the server down or something? What gives??

SKC
Rookie

Spectrum app roku not working

The app on roku is not working at all. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled and now I can't even sign in. Just says can't fulfill request at this time. I have tried multiple times and makes me enter password every time. Or it asks if I want to upgrade my service for $29..99.
Expert

Re: Spectrum app roku not working

watch spectrum dot net  is down... on a pc...

Expert

Re: App won't even load?

watch spectrum dot net  is down... on a pc... as well

Rookie

Re: SPECTRUM APP FOR ROKU NOT WORKING

Same issue here. Zip 29526
N/A

Same here. 10075.
Expert

the PC addy doesn't work, same try again later message in the 441 & 440, 442 zip codes.....

Issue is reported as a "level 3" outtage in Chicago, Wisconsin and Virginia

Newcomer

[ Edited ]
I get the same error as mentioned with ROKU and didn't work on web either. Tried turning modem off for a while, reinstalling app, and power cycling ROKU. No joy in 91765 .
Newcomer

Re: Spectrum app roku not working

Same issue here on my sharp roku tv.
" not avail. At this time" I won't be able to try it later tonight. ..any updates running on their end ?