Browser

SPECTRUM APP FOR ROKU NOT WORKING

Trying to view through the Spectrum app on my Roku, and I get a message stating "We apologize, but we are unable to fulfill your request at this time.  Please try again later."

I also cannot watch online.

Is anyone else having any problems?  I'm in zip code 90278.

47 REPLIES
Spectator

App won't even load?

The app is not working AGAIN. I've done everything suggested: Delete and reinstall the app, restart the modem, restart the Roku.... even tried the app on my iPad (!), but I'm not even getting the app to load channels. Before I see any of that, I keep getting the same error:

"We apologize, but we are unable to fulfill your request at this time. Please try again later. "

Is the server down or something? What gives??

SKC
Rookie

Spectrum app roku not working

The app on roku is not working at all. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled and now I can't even sign in. Just says can't fulfill request at this time. I have tried multiple times and makes me enter password every time. Or it asks if I want to upgrade my service for $29..99.
Expert

Re: Spectrum app roku not working

watch spectrum dot net  is down... on a pc...

Expert

Re: App won't even load?

watch spectrum dot net  is down... on a pc... as well

Rookie

Re: SPECTRUM APP FOR ROKU NOT WORKING

Same issue here. Zip 29526
N/A

Same here. 10075.
Expert

the PC addy doesn't work, same try again later message in the 441 & 440, 442 zip codes.....

Issue is reported as a "level 3" outtage in Chicago, Wisconsin and Virginia

Newcomer

I get the same error as mentioned with ROKU and didn't work on web either. Tried turning modem off for a while, reinstalling app, and power cycling ROKU. No joy in 91765 .
Newcomer

Re: Spectrum app roku not working

Same issue here on my sharp roku tv.
" not avail. At this time" I won't be able to try it later tonight. ..any updates running on their end ?