Newcomer

Roku getting error TWC App still not recognizing I am on home network But i am at Home

I try to login to twc app on my roku and i get a message say

I am not on my home modem ????? i am on my approved home modem this started about 2 weeks ago . nothing has changed on my end same modem i have had for the past year.?

I rebooted my modem my router and my Roku, deleted app and reinstalled none of these worked. call TWC they claim its Roku but all other apps work on my roku.

Get it together TWC

3 REPLIES
Spectrum Employee

Re: Roku getting error TWC App still not recognizing I am on home network But i am at Home

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing trying to view content through the app on your Roku, @mvfa25.  We ask that you please private message the account information to us at this link so we may further assist in getting this addressed.

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

Regards,
Jeremiah S.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Check out the community guidelines here

Re: Roku getting error TWC App still not recognizing I am on home network But i am at Home

What was the solution to this? I am getting the same error all of the sudden when using our Roku
Rookie

I'm having the same issue with my Roku, PC Web streaming and Android devices. I've talked to numerous people at Spectrum and still no fix for the issue. I've pretty much had it and I'm on the verge of going back to Directv. Good luck to you getting any resolution to this issue.