Spectator

Roku device with multiple errors after uninstall reinstall

Spectrum TV app is just the worst ever. It always shuts down, gives error messages fom 1077, 2051, 1751, failure to get streaming data, failure to get guide data. Geez, not even the support people no what to do except uninstall reinstall. We don't have a fix time. Well why not we pay GOOD MONEY for this service. I have 3 boxes and 1 Roku. Never happens with Netflix or other applicatiobs just Spectrum on the Roku device. Please fix your app Spectrum. Very, very annoying and frustrating.
3 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Roku device with multiple errors after uninstall reinstall

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. With the Roku there are several other steps

we would ask that you do during troubleshooting.

1. Remove the App

2. Power off the Roku through the settings menu

3. Reboot your modem (and router if you are using one)

4. Powercycle your cable boxes

5. Turn back on your Roku

6. Re-add the App

If you are still having trouble after those steps please feel free to contact our 

Social Media Customer Care team at 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Spectator

I have tried all of the steps described. I am still receiving error RLP-1007 and RLP-1025. The message says Player error (live) media error; the media format is unknown.
We're sorry something didn't work quite right. Please try again later. And then if you contact us provide error code yada yada as above. I ran a speed test at 7:14pm MST and download was at 37.8 at 7:14pm. I then ran it again at 7:20 pm EST download at 31.2 upload at .03 MBPS unacceptable. System started freezing and messages came up. I should have 60 /20 from my understanding. Hardly ever gets there actually have never seen 60 I believe. Let me know if there is anymore information that you need. Thank you.
Lead Moderator

If you are having issues with the speed and stability of your Internet connection that 

would certainly cause issues with streaming through our App.

We do not have a 60x20 plan. If you are seeing anything close to 20 you would either

have to be on the 200x20 or 300x20

I encourage you to contact our social media customer care team to look into the 

connectivity errors. Once those are resolved we can address any remaining app issues. 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums