Highlighted
Contributor

Roku RLP-1006 / Internet Browser "We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again l

Any status? Trying to watch the Giants/Eagles game. This is funny how we get rain, and Charter claims, Dish goes out in the rain. We'll, we've got rain, and you're out too. I've had this service go out more than it's rained in the year so far.

6 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: Roku RLP-1006 / Internet Browser "We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please tr

Now it's RUC-1000 on the Roku.

Contributor

Re: Roku RLP-1006 / Internet Browser "We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please tr

Can't even have reasonable error messages. Like can't connect to this or that, or this exception occured. Just useless error codes that phone support has no clue about.

Contributor

If you're in NY, write to the PSC and file a complaint:

http://www3.dps.ny.gov/ocs/itgate.nsf/(webDPS_welcome)?OpenForm

I finally got through to CSR, apparently, too many people are trying to watch the streaming service between 8-11, so it's down, and still down as I write this.

Proven Sharer

@adobepro wrote:

I finally got through to CSR, apparently, too many people are trying to watch the streaming service between 8-11, so it's down, and still down as I write this.

Just like AoL dial-up when they moved to unlimited monthly pricing instead of hourly by the dollar...

It was rolled out too quickly, and probably should have been rolled out with a capped amount of users per week / month / whatever until they could determine if they have enough throughput to add more users.

If you live in a market they support, you can use locast on Roku for locals.

Newcomer

Mine still isn't working. I read somewhere you have to "delete your account" and then "start a new one." Which literally makes 0 sense to me. And sounds like a nice headache per usual with Spectrum 

Not applicable

I am new to Spectrum. It came with the apartment I am in. I loved Fios. I have a Spectrum box in my bedroom and the Roku in the living room. I am constantly having issues with the Spectrum app. Either I get an error code or it tells me I am not connected to the internet. I have only been here 9 weeks and am already fed up with this Spectrum app.