Participant

Re: Error code P-6

My fix is below for P-6 error, but I'm still considering antennas. Did you buy the indoor style or outdoor antenna?
Participant

ok thanks. ignore my last question, i didn't see your answer until now.
Browser

Yesterday I had a conversation with TWC Tier 3 support. I was told the Roku 2 and SE versions (which I have) are still supported but there is a bug with OS 7.2. TWC is working to correct the issue and there is no ETA.
Observer

This sounds like a much more reasonable response to the issue on TWC's part.  Roku model numbers don't imply much about the hardware inside, and apart from slower navigation, the older boxes can still stream video perfectly well.

Participant

Not sure if this will make a diff but what about resetting the ROKU and then reinstalling the TWC app? Never hurts to try. It's so frustrating to not have your equip work.
Newcomer

Re: Roku P6 error Resolution

Thank you so much. It worked
Rookie

I put the device in developer mode and the the TWC app worked! 

Huge thank you!!

I left the device in developer mode. Is there any reason why I should disable developer mode?

Browser

Roku just gave me the procedure. They did not say if you can run in that mode or not.

Mine is not and is working fine.

3 Roku SE, 2 Roku 2 working perfectly.

Browser

You can get your TWC app to work on all Roku devices by following the instructions in this post.

Newcomer

Success on roku 2 using this