Ts3
Newcomer

Re: Roku P6 error Resolution

Thank you! This formula worked. When I called TWC cs when problem started, they did not have an answer. I was told by one person that I would have to upgrade from roku 2 to roku 3. I am glad you had this solution online. It saved me $.

Rookie

With 3 roku devices working again a big thank you from me for taking the time to post a solution!

Rookie

Worked for me on a Roku 2.  Thanks!

Browser

???step 1 brings me to the featured channels screen in the channel store.
Browser

Doesn't work on Roku LT
Observer

Thank you it worked! I initially got a P700 error but when I retried it, it worked. Thanks to the community member for figuring it out because TWC just said, "Sorry, we don't support Roku 1 anymore."
Browser

I'm sorry I'm not seeing the developers mode. I type in the sequence EXACTLY as stated and all it get is the featured channels menu. 

Newcomer

I have a Roku LT and I also had problems getting it to work. What I had to do was uninstall the TWC channel and then I restarted the roku. Then I followed the steps to go into developer mode. Then I followed the same steps to exit developer mode. After I did all this I reinstalled the TWC channel and it worked after that.

Spectator

Thanks this was the only solution that worked. I tried all the other suggestions first. I wish I had seen this one first. it solved the problem. I was not happy when a support person said you were no longer supporting the older Roku. I hope that was an error on his part.
Participant

I did this yesterday and it worked... This morning turned it on and I got this p700 error code?? Does anyone know what this is all about??? They just couldn't let it work I see.... That's a shame!!!