Roku App down....again?

"We apologize, but we are unable to fulfull your request at this time.  Please try again later."

I have a current subsription, i have erased and reloaded the app. 

Why can you not release a stable version of this app?  

7 REPLIES

Re: Roku App down....again?

Is it up yet
Rookie

I contacted support and they said that it was an issue on their end.  While I was talking to support they said it should be fixed shortly.  While I was chatting I was able to get into the App and most of the channels worked.  I took it that it was slowly resolving.  So I exited out and took it at that.  Then this morning I tried the app and same thing again.  Can't get in getting an error S500.  Guess I'll be calling Spectrum and having them flip the switch like they did yesterday so that it will work again.

I finally got someone on online chat they say the alternating errors I am getting some of which have code S500 is a "known issue and their engineers are working double time to fix it" Though mine has been down since sometime Saturday!

Newcomer

I don't get and error it just loops on asking me to log on. After I log on I get the log on screen again
Rookie

Well apparently the App seems to be functioning like it was for the most part.  Except now I have no local channels .  Guess I'll go searching for an alternative.  Maybe I'll just cancel my TV subscription and switch to Hulu TV.

Observer

Mine has been down for over a month same message as above. Called last friday and no response from support. Really wish they would fix it
Highlighted
Newcomer

My local channels disappeared as well, really getting frustrated with them ruining this app.