Newcomer

Re: Roku 2 P700 Error

I resolved my P700 error issues by removing the TWC app, reset Roku, and reinstall the TWC app.

Hope this helps...

I have the same problem with this code appearing and the roku 2 shuts down and turns back on. Drives me crazy. They could never resolve this problem and said the code means its a software problem.
Boz
Sharer

What model # Roku 2, Whylord?

N/A

Here's what worked for me on a Roku TV device:  I called ROKU Support at 888-600-7658 and was instructed to:

1.  Check I was on my network

2. Check I had the latest software update (Ver and Build)

3. Unplug the power connector for a moment and re-plug in

ROKU was back and running fine.

Hope this is helpful.

Newcomer

I just got spectrum. Bummed the app now fails w O700 error using Roku2. I got multiple errors simply logging in. Then it mysteriously worked!
Stuck.
Newcomer

TWC or Spectrum as they are called now since the buy out. The issue is this company is worse and even more greedy then TWC ever was. This error and others have been around k since they bought the company. First they blamed TWC service and said we needed to trade modems in for their brand modem because it would give faster Internet and it would solve the P error codes. I did all this and the only thing that changed was the cost of my service because they did away with the special I was receiving. So now I pay more money and stI'll have all the same issues.
As soon as I can buy an outside antenna and have it put up and wire it into the cable splitter in the basement I will be telling This company where to go.
I only keep them for local news anyways and I have Netflix and Hulu for all the rest.

This company won't fix anything and in my opinion they are a rip off.