Participant

Re: P705 error code for twc app on roku stick

Get an antenna. It's on CBS.
Contributor

Yep, an antenna will work but crazy I may have to resort to that.
Rookie

Me too. Very frustrating.
Newcomer

Sometimes I get the p705 code on every channel and can't watch tv for more than 5 minutes. I have reset the roku and shut down the system and nothing. Sometimes I can watch tv for a WHOLE HOUR before seeing.

Newcomer

Good explanation, just another reason to switch to another internet provider.
Participant

This problem continues for me off and on.  Recently I will start to see brief pauses in the video and the "Loading..." progress bar.  They will become more frequent and finally it gives up and I will get the P705.  As before, there are no issues streaming video on any of the other services.

Newcomer

Same problem here. Error code P705, service unavailable, freezes, the loading bar. I have 2 roku devices connected by wire, and a roku tv connected by wifi. All have the same issues. The service is simply not reliable. 

Browser

The P7xx errors happen to me all the time. Not a day goes by that I don't see this error multiple times.
Newcomer

I have the same problem.  After reading all the comments, I have to believe that this may be a way for TWC to get us to rent our digital converter from them.  I shouldn't have to buy or rent any extra equipment to watch tv. It's time to get rid of TWC altogether and watch what I can on Roku. There is so much content available, with all of the devices that I already have that I don't feel that I will miss out on anything.

Rookie

Yep same here and this is several months after the initial posting