Newcomer

Re: P700 error code

Thinking of giving TWC the boot. Tired of these issues..... no TWC I will not pay more, buy more equipment or install a hard wire cable outlet in my rented room. Your digital adapter never works! I just want to watch TV in bed and relax! #! $$$#$! Better fix soon.... ATT looking good with their promotions!
Newcomer

Still having issues, get this error code several times a day. Speed test shows I have sufficient speed. So tired of this issues. Roku not woring. Digital adapter not working.....just want to watch the news.
Rookie

[ Edited ]
More info on my "Error code: P700" issue:
1) Experienced "Error code: P700" on a few channels (Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC). These channels work fine (Disney XD, epix, EWTN).
2) Expierenced on multiple ROKU devices.
3) Reboot ROKU does not resolve (eliminated ROKU as issue, also see #1&2).
4) Able to stream other services without issue (e.g. Netflix). Eliminated internet service, speed and household equipment as issue.
5) Can view Fox News Channel via iPhone app at same location.
6) Robooted the only cable box in the home (Cisco 4742HDC). Did not resolve issue.
7) Fox News Channel works on the cable box.
8) The Roku's are using Ethernet connections so wireless issues do not apply.

I believe this is a provisioning issue with Time Warner. Perhaps an issue with their IP verification that provides authorization to access these channels.

I welcome comments from Time Warner on this issue.
Rookie

same here.

Rookie

Forgot to mention that the Roku's are using the Ethernet connections (so wireless issues do not apply).
Rookie

more specifics here ---

i get P700 after timing out on all channels of MSNBC, FoxNews & CNN,

but CAN find video on other random channels...  not sure of the common 

thread here.

i've verified this on my roku/TWC TV app and my PC/LiveTV app -- consistent behavior

on both platforms, so the issue is on the TWC side.

I've rebooted/resinstalled all equipment/apps.

Please help/comment TWC.  

The mornings aren't the right w/ out my cup of java and morning news.
(My coffee maker had no issue w/ it's responsiblilties this a.m.)

the 

As of this time, there is a known issue with the TWC TV application receiving a P700 error when utilized on the Roku platform. The issue is currently being investigated by agents to determine the cause of the issue and to provide a resolution as quickly as possible. 

-Melissa O.

TWC Community Forum Moderator

Rookie

Thanks for responding Melissa. Will I get a credit on my bill until the issue is resolved?

These same errors are still occurring regularly as of March 9, 2017. They are obviously not solved problems and think of the percentage of time we do not get to use the services we pay so dearly for each month. Local guys here are really trying but getting nowhere.