Participant

P700 error code

Now we have a p700 code....????????? After resolving the p6 error code I find today is not working AGAIN!!!! I want to scream.....
28 REPLIES
Participant

Re: P700 error code

just got another error P705 (I got the P-6 the other day) and this time went straight to resetting the Roku box and am getting acess to TWCTV. hold down the reset bottom until the TV screen went black. The Roku logo may appear after the screen goes black first. Then start from scratch. My ROKU 1 is working now
Browser

Are you talking about a full factory reset, where you have to re-enter all passwords etc.?

Participant

No I'm not doing the full factory reset... For the past two days I do the other solution home three times, up two times ect.... And it works for a few hours then it goes off says error code p700... Then I just keep doing it... Not wanting to do the whole factory reset because I got all my apps on there and don't want to start all over.. So today I have already done this twice.... It's a quick fix but kinda agitated that it doesn't last....
Browser

OK. I'm having similar problems. I had a P-6 error message, didi the 3x,2x etc. now I get a P700 error code. Haven't seen any channels working since the Roku upgrade on 7/5. Roku LT model 2700. 2 of them. And both do the same thing.

Browser

Are you talking about a full factory reset, where you have to re-enter all passwords etc.?
Browser

My last post was meant for JJMFJ. I sent him a private message.

Browser

Yesterday I did a factory reset on both of my Roku LTs. That is the only thing that worked for me.Both working as of last night.

Rookie

When I get a p700 error I change to a different channel on the TWC roku app and then back to the origional channel and that usually resolves the problem.

Not a fix, but a workaround.

Participant

So far so good!!! Hope I don't jink this but I'm not having any problems with my twc app in the past two days! HallelujahSmiley Happy