Valued Participant

Nothing but issues past 2 weeks, now cant stream NOTHING

my connection is fine my speeds are fine my spectrum app is garbage.

right now am getting a RLP-1025 code for every channel.  My connection is fine, sling tv is streaming fine for me right now and is looking very tempting to switch over to.  

what is going on??

the same goes for all 6 of my rokus in my house

9 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: Nothing but issues past 2 weeks, now cant stream NOTHING

I have no advice but wanted to chime in here because I am having the same issue with my Roku-controlled Spectrum app on two TVs. Of course, the tv with the Spectrum box is just fine — you know, the thing that costs extra $$. What a surprise. Spectrum, any insight or help here? We can’t be the only two people experiencing this issue. And I’ve done all the troubleshooting steps that are always recommended.
Community Manager

@g35greek & @Cathyatesim

The known issue includes access to the app on ROKU.  

SPECTRUM TV KNOWN ISSUE 6/26/18

Observer

Same sporadic issue here the past wk or so. Now it's been the same error all day
Newcomer

Spectrum TV APP not working on my ROKU, Android, IOS or online with PC. Down all day.

Getting various errors depending on device used. I couldn't log in earlier but now I can log in and still no TV. Error on ROKU is RLP-1025 and the error on my PC while logged into the Spectrum website is WUC-1002. I have had this issue in the past and never get an explanation from Spectrum. So fed up.

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum TV APP not working on my ROKU, Android, IOS or online with PC. Down all day.

Talked to technical. They are working on correcting problem with connectivity. They applied an update and had problems with it & are now working to correct it. HTH
Not applicable

I have had the streaming app for about a month through my Roku. It has been a little spotty but I always have been able to back out of the app and restart. Today (6/26/18) the app has given an error message that service is unavailable since this morning (over 8 hours) . I called TWC and they were working on the problem and gave estimate of 4 hours. I tried to contact customer service but they have me a call back appointment time of 530pm on Wednesday 6/27!! I guess it's time to look into other streaming apps.
Observer

On morning of 6/26/18 quite a few of the channels wouldn't stream, gave an error code.

Twelve hours later still having problems. Checked at 9 pm and I'm not getting error message but...but....channels are messed up again.  My local channels, pbs, cspan2, cspan3, and others are now missing. No channels listed under 100. Really, what is the problem?  I trying out Directvnow for a couple of months to see if I get better streaming with it. I have been watching the local stations by switching to the antenna that I got because I was thinking of cutting the "cable" . (Still want a good internet connection if I do that).   I had Time Warner for years and didn't have any problems until this year when I turned in my box and with the streaming service. Only gripe was the price kept going up.....

I'm in southeast Texas.

Not applicable

I have the same problem. Have had a technician out to the house and claimed to fix it. He did not. Other apps can stream without a problem but is hit or miss on the Spectrum app for Roku. RLP-1025. I have the latest update available. They need to fix the app!
Lead Moderator

@Heavygp1 I was able to locate your account with your registration information.

I am seeing a number of T4 & T3 timeouts which would definitely cause a problems 

with streaming on the Spectrum TV app.

I would encourage you to contact our Social Media Customer Care team

to schedule a technician to come out and further investigate this. 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

Or
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums