Valued Participant

No local channels

We have the tv streaming service and no local channels working today. Reset the router and roku. iOS app is not displaying local channels either. Did chat with Spectrum over twc app and they said engineers aware. I’m just about done with spectrums tv app service. Anyone else having this issue? I don’t see it posted anywhere on the problem.
9 REPLIES
Spectator

Re: No local channels

Same here. No local channels on Spectrum Stream Portland ME.

Spectator

All channels under 100 are gone here in San Antonio tx on ROKU......

Not applicable

Wow. I posted a response twice and it never went through.

Yes. Same issue here. Called customer disservice. They said they were aware of the issue but had no other information about it and he suggested I watch a different program.
This is typical. Friday night, prime time big network TV, and the service is unavailable. Just like how the service is unavailable for prime time, just about 15 minutes into the beginning of programming. I feel like, with the constancy of the outages, that the service is being purposefully cut, to force customers to either choose different programming, or make Roku users so disgusted with the service, we pay for the rediculousoy overpriced boxes, on top of the high cable and internet fees, just to stop the hassle of the Roku and outages.
If dish didn't have outages every time the wind blows or it rains, I would switch.
Not applicable

same issue in Central New York. The app only displays channels 100 and up and no guide??
Rookie

Same here in central New York

Browser

Same here in New York, upper Manhattan.

This is getting annoying , everyday iis always some issue with the spectrum online tv service. We're paying money monthly for crappy service. Smiley Mad

Browser

It happened to me also in NC. All of the other channals pick up except for the local ones. I've had it happen many times over the past year when I first got the service. I used to always call customer support but they always say the same thing, "We are aware of the issue and our techs are working on it".  It's great for the price but the bugs should have been worked out by now.

moodyblue8363
Lead Moderator

Our software developers have asked that the router and cable box (if you use one) be rebooted. Please then reopen the app. If you are still experiencing the issue they 

would like for us to collect information and pass that up to them.

We can be contacted directly at 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Browser

I try rebooting the Spectrum supplied router each time this has happened. When the error happens not being able to access the local channels it shows a code and that Spectrum is aware of the issue and working to fix it. The same is told to me when calling Spectrum's customer service department.  It is not a router issue, it is a Spectrum system issue.

moodyblue8363