Rookie

Missing channels below CH 101 ? Nothing appears as it did the day before.

Today, I started the Roku adapter as I have always done, all my channels were present.  Around 9:30AM, nothing worked, no broadcast on ANY channel would appear. Appoximately at 5:30 PM the channels did work, but only the channels from CH 101 and BELOW...and ends with the high numbered music only channels. NO local channels, NO Spectrum News (CH1), etc...show up. VERY frustrating.

9 REPLIES
Not applicable

Re: Missing channels below CH 101 ? Nothing appears as it did the day before.

Same thing here. Terrible connectivity for the past month, and no connection or streaming today on Roku or Android. I had about 20 minutes of streaming on National Geographic Channel. I haven't been able to see anything local all day and can't stream anything -again- as of 8:30 pm. Haha, and not my request to post this got rejected and won't go through. Never had trouble when it was Time Warner. Prices doubled and quality went way down with Spectrum.
Newcomer

Same here and has happened before and if I call it in service guy says it is the App and can't help

Newcomer

I had the same issue but I was able to go into the Roku’s settings and reboot the Roku and then relaunch the spectrum app and all the channels now show up.
Rookie

Missing Local channels and ABC, CBS, NBC--- in Fremont ohio

Rookie

Thank you! I forgot to do that. Figures. At least they get me back to where it should be! ;!>

Not applicable

Since June 15 we have been getting Austin TX local news. We live in El Paso. Every time I call they say they're aware and working on a resolution.  Today the internet has been in and out and now the Spectrum app doesn't work at all.  Very frustrating. 

Not applicable

Here in Ohio this has been going on for months. Can’t watch anything now, all other apps work hulu, prime, all but spectrum tv. Tried everything reinstalled app a few times. Reboot modem 3 times a day this is the worst service I have ever seen.
Rookie

I tried the "fix" described under the one and only "solved" issue as I'm pretty decent with computer skills and @ an expert level on latest edition Roku set top boxes. To stop rambling on. Didn't work. Spoke as of 9:52 PM PST. with customer service.  They are clueless as to the problem or when it will be resolved . 48 hours as of this posting. Thanks Spectrum! 

Rookie

Are you saying "I spoke to service"....was it Spectrum or Roku? My theory is..Spectrum will REMAIN "clueless" on this because it is, to them a 3rd party "work around" instead of renting THEIR equipment - big clunky boxes - rentals only - or their "adapters" they refuse to permit a purchase to save some $ in the long haul...

I took note that their (Spectrum) website refused my attempts to log in to my account with them during this span of time that the Roku adapter went hinky...I don't think it was a coincidence!

I hope connectivity returns to you ASAP... ;!>