Re: ROKU missing channels all of a sudden!!!!!

Yes, I noticed the price went up too; and for what ? To get crappie service and missing channels 😑 I call and can’t get through either SMH

Re: Missing Channels on Spectrum app

Day 5 for me 😑

Re: Anyone else missing HBO and other pay channels?

Same here, can only get it watch on my phone. Watching that way isn’t enjoyable

Even more (edited) for those of us on Spectrum TV Stream. We don't have the option to watch them thru a hardwire connection. Only thru the Spectrum app or the pay channel apps. Since the pay channel apps won't log in because the Spectrum server says that we don't currently subscribe to these channels, we are completely cut off.

Re: No HBO 2 days now

It’s about time ! Premium channels finally up & running on Roku. I expect to be compensated for this 7 day loss of service.
Browser

Re: No HBO 2 days now

The Roku app has been consistently unreliable.   I've used it for about a year now, and  found it so unreliable that it's not a viable replacement for Spectrum's rental boxes.     I actually think Spectrum makes this app shoddy on purpose so people will rent boxes.   I have 2 bedroom TVs that use the Spectrum Roku app as their sole access to cable TV.   The more critical TVs are on rental boxes from Spectrum.  

Agreed... thought the same thing when I read the above...
Newcomer

Good luck with that.  I was promised one for this issue - it never materalized.